BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updating by popular demand.. ^^

Yay!! Pmr is over!!!! Finally, after one whole year of hitting the books, burning midnight oil and really cramming it, it's finally time to kick back and relax. =] Too bad the other forms still have their test. Good Luck to all who are going to sit for their test. >.<

Definately there are people who are going out today, tomorrow, for the rest of the holidays for that matter. But, i sadly have to go to Australia away from all my friends here in Kuching to work with my Uncle. T.T leaving on the 26th if my flight is not delayed. >.<>.< Gonna be real fun i hope. =]

Gonna work at my Uncle's restaurant called Sumo. Haha. =] it's a restaurant that sells Sushi. >.< Get to eat Sushi everyday. Yay!! =]

So bored and lonely after Pmr over. Nothing to do after getting used to studying all night. =] Started Facebook recently. =] Erm.. If i'm not mistaken i started in September. September 11th i think. =] i currently have 574 friends, play Mafia Wars, Typing Maniac, Word Challenge, Friends for Sale, Restaurant City, Kung-Fu Pets and just recently Farmville. =] feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already. =]

Started to appreciate typing or writing down song lyrics at random. =] Like this...

~When i see your smile... Tears roll down my face... I can't replace... And now that i'm strong and i've figure out... How this world turn's cold and it breaks throught my soul and i know i'll find deep inside me i can be the one... I will never let you fall... I'll stand up with you forever... I will be there throught it all... Even if saving you sends me to Heaven... Cause you're my... You're my, my, my, my, my... My true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away...~

Even Korean songs start to sound nice. =] Haha. =] If you know any good songs please leave the title in the Cbox to your right. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks and your cooperation is much appreciated. =]

That's everything i have to write now lo. =] Haha. =] Don't know what else to put now. =]

(P.S - Don't read this unless you're Bunny... >.<... Haha... Cute Little Bunny... >.<>.<>.< Hahaz... =] So Bored at home... =] Haha... Updated for you de... =] Hope you like... =] Leave a comment in the Cbox thanks... =] Use the name as Bwannie... =])

0 comments: